Ballistic 2019: The Year That Was In Tips, Tricks, and Advice For Long-Range Shooters
December 27th, 2019 by team
BALLISTIC is the definitive app for ballistic calculations and solutions for the long-range shooter, whether the solutions are needed for competition, hunting or just to become a better, more consistent shooter.
So, it’s no wonder that BALLISTIC also supports long-range shooters and encourages new shooters by sharing knowledge from their team of professional shooters and hunters on the BALLISTIC blog at WWW.BALLISTICAPP.COM/BLOG
For 2019, BALLISTIC tackled these key topics for the long-range shooter:
- Quick Tip: Basics of Grouping with BALLISTIC – Tighten up those groups by making sure you have all the needed data points.
- Figuring the Wind with BALLISTIC – A shooter’s #1 foe, the wind, can be tamed with Ballistic!
- Practice Makes Perfect with BALLISTIC – Regular shooting practice, with help from Ballistic, means more hits on target when it counts.
- Father’s Day Focus with BALLISTIC – A more modern take on Dad’s “old school” shooting advice.
- Pro Tip: Long-Range Zero – Competitive shooter Curt Vaughn explains why the 100-yard zero is still the zero for long-range competitive shooters and hunters.
- Hunting Tip: Go Farther with BALLISTIC – Things to consider and do to take that trophy of a lifetime.
- Lock, Stock & Barrel: PRC Focus – Like most sports, Precision Rifle Shooting takes time, practice, passion, and the right gear. Ballistic will help improve your shot for less than the cost of a box of ammo!
- Hunting Tip: Reach Way Out with BALLISTIC – In the field, Ballistic helps hunters overcome environmental conditions; practicing tips pre-hunt also included.
Stay tuned for BALLISTIC in 2020. We’ll be back next year with even more insights, suggestions and tips from the world’s top shooters, hunters and competitors. Ballistic’s goal is to make you a better, more consistent shot.
Remember, when you need that shot to count–you need BALLISTIC!
Comments are closed.